3 bedroom house for saleHorncastle Road, Boston
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION
- BUILDING PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION - REF B/18/0030
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FISH & CHIP SHOP WITH ADJOINING 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 25TH JULY 2018 AT THE DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB, DERBY COMMENCING AT 11.30AM
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 25TH JULY 2018 AT THE DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB AT 11.30AM
Situated on Horncastle Road is this former Fish & Chip Shop, together with living accomodation over two floors, to include; Sitting Room, Lounge and Kitchen. To the first floor there are Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The Property also includes a building plot / yard to the rear of the property.
FULL PLANNING PERMISSION - REF B/18/0030 for the erection of 2 SEMI DETACHED DWELLINGS and the demolition of the existing storage building. The property also has PERMISSION FOR CHANGE OF USE from a fast food takeway (Class A5) to a residential dwelling (Class C3) at Kings Fish & Chips Shop, 35 Horncastle Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 9JA.
Fish & Chip Shop
With road frontage to 2 aspects and a front entrance door leading into the: -
Chip Shop Area 19' 9" x 13' 10" ( 6.02m x 4.22m )
With windows to front and side elevations, tiled flooring, tiled walls, ceiling light and extractor fans. Included the sale of the fryers, fridges, warming plates, kebab, patisseries, wall mounted displays and serving counter. A door to leads through to the food preparation room.
Food Preparation Room 13' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.67m )
With windows to side elevation, stainless steel double sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, base cupboard, wall mounted shelving, gas cooker point, circular stainless steel wash hand basin, space for fridge and freezer, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, fluorescent striplight.
Rear Adjoining Store
Rear Adjoining W.C.
With road frontage to Horncastle Road and an obscure glazed front entrance door leading into the Entrance Hall.
With ceiling light point, radiator, door to Sitting Room.
Sitting Room 11' 11" x 7' 11" narrowing to 6' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m narrowing to 2.11m )
With window to front elevation and a ceiling light point. This room is currently used as a Bedroom.
Inner Lobby Area
With stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, door to Lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, opening through to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 5' 10" ( 3.76m x 1.78m )
With window to rear elevation, roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, range of wood effect wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, fitted cooker and 4 ring gas hob, wall mounted gas boiler, fluorescent striplight, tiled flooring, door to exterior.
First Floor Landing
With stairs with split level landing rising from Inner Lobby Area, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point and a cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 2 17' 5" x 14' maximum ( 5.31m x 4.27m maximum )
With window to front and side elevations, double radiator and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With window to rear elevation, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.11m )
With obscure glazed window to side elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with wall mounted shower over, radiator and ceiling light point.
With obscure glazed window to rear elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, ceiling light point and a storage cupboard.
The property benefits from vehicular access from Norfolk Street and is access via a dropped kerb and double gates.
Adjoining Potato Store 25' x 5' 11" extending to 6' 3" ( 7.62m x 1.80m extending to 1.91m )
With 2 windows and a door to the side elevation and concrete flooring.
Garage 18' x 16' 3" maximum ( 5.49m x 4.95m maximum )
Of block construction and with a pair of wooden doors to the front.
Utility / Store Room 17' 11" x 9' 1" ( 5.46m x 2.77m )
Of block construction and being served by power and lighting.
With full planning permission for the erection of a pair of semi detached dwellings, granted under the planning application reference B/18/0030. Full details are available from the selling agents offices in Wide Bargate.
With full planning permission for the erection of a pair of semi detached houses, granted under the planning application reference B/18/0030. Full details are available from the selling agents offices in Wide Bargate.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Guides And Reserves
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £995 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54952362.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Boston on 01205 351010.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.