3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorthernhay Walk, Morden
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom house
- End of Terrace
- Scope to extend * SSTP*
- Over looks Cherrywood park
- Picturesque rear garden
- Garage & off street parking
- Beautiful views
- Conveniently located for Morden town Centre & Hillcross Primary School.
Set in a beautiful & POPULAR LOCATION within a peaceful Cul-de-sac this stunning end of terrace house will not disappoint, making this the ideal family home with a number of outstanding schools locally!
Set in a beautiful & POPULAR LOCATION within a peaceful Cul-de-sac this stunning end of terrace house will not disappoint, making this the ideal family home with a number of outstanding schools locally! The accommodation is spacious throughout with a generously sized entrance hall leading to two separate reception rooms. Both reception rooms are equally large and offer ample entertaining space as well as both incorporating stunning features such as beautiful fireplaces with the rear reception room offering access to a conservatory which offers extra living space. The modern kitchen benefits from lots of cupboard space and looks on to a secluded and mature rear garden. Moving upstairs, you will find two double bedrooms with the master featuring a stunning bay window and built in wardrobe to the second. There is also a further third bedroom as well as the family bathroom which is light, bright and modern with the toilet separate.
Moving outside, the stunning garden offers ample amounts of space for entertaining and the whole family to enjoy, with the added benefit overlooking the secluded Cherry Woods! Additionally, there is off street parking for a number of cars and garage. There is also the scope to extend the property to the rear and side * SSTP*
This is a truly beautiful home that should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54955380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.