2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Street, Epsom, KT18
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Bike Storage
- Moments From Epsom Town Centre
- Vendor advised Remainder on lease is 998 years
- £1782.50 Maintenance p.a. and £350 ground rent p.a.
Rutland House is a development by the What House award-winning developer Inspired Homes and was converted from an existing office building into residential apartments. This contemporary first floor two bedroom apartment has hardwood flooring with tiling to kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is fitted with Bosch appliances, granite worktops and a range of storage while the bathroom is fitted with Villeroy and Bosch sanitary-ware and Hansgrohe taps. There is low energy LED lighting, hyperoptic broadband, 1GB connection and NEST thermostat. There is secure bike storage on the lower ground floor and a lift to all floors.
Rutland House is on South Street in Epsom, located in a highly convenient location for the town centre, train station, and nearby Rosebery Park. London Victoria and London Waterloo are just 36 minutes away by train.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54955848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS180170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Epsom & Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.