3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePilgrim Road, BOSTON
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GOOD ACCESS TO BOSTON TOWN CENTRE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This spacious and individual 3 bedroom semi detached house is situated in a popular residential location with good access to Boston Town Centre and Boston Grammar School. The property benefits from off road parking, garage and enclosed rear garden.
This semi detached property situated close to Boston Town Centre offers spacious living accommodation comprising an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Ground Floor Shower Room, 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
The property benefits from a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the garage, There is also a rear garden which houses a timber shed and greenhouse.
With side entrance door, ceiling light point, door to Entrance Hall.
With wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point, stairs to first floor, doors to Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Room.
Lounge 18' x 11' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.63m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, fireplace with tiled surround, radiator, electric storage heater, TV aerial point, ceiling light point and wood laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
With double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator, wall mounted electric panel heater, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.00m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer unit inset to work surfaces, tiled walls, tiled floor, space for cooker, space for fridge, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, Aga style oven on tiled base, door to Utility Room, uPVC side entrance door leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 5' 5" ( 1.65m x 1.65m )
With a door to Shower Room, space and plumbing for washing machine, Belfast sink inset to base units and work surfaces.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, windows to side and rear aspect, shower fitted to tiled recess.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, wood laminate flooring, window to side aspect, airing cupboard, doors to Bedrooms, Bathroom and WC,
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, electric panel radiator, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, electric panel radiator, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.67m )
With window to front aspect, electric panel radiator, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
With window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, panelled bath with mixer tap over, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
With low level WC.
To the front of the property is an area of shaped lawn and a concrete driveway which provides off road parking and access to the garage. A pathway leads along the side of the property to the rear garden.
The rear garden benefits from a paved patio seating area with low level fencing and a lawned area. The garden also benefits from a Timber Shed and Greenhouse. The rear garden is fully enclosed by fencing and hedging.
With up-and-over door to the front and a service door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54957441.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.