3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWest End Road, Wyberton, Boston
- VERSATILE EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ON OUTSKIRTS OF BOSTON
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN & FIELD VIEWS BEYOND
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
A versatile and extended 3 bedroom detached bungalow ideal for large families, situated in a sought after position on the outskirts of Boston close to amenities. The property benefits form ample off road parking, garage and enclosed low maintenance rear garden with field views to the rear.
This versatile detached bungalow comprises an Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Utility Room, 3 Reception Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room and a Bathroom. The property must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
The exterior of the property benefits from a gravelled driveway which provides ample off road parking as well as a turning point. The driveway extends along the property to the garage and there is also a well kept enclosed rear garden with open field views beyond.
Recessed Side Entrance Porch
With uPVC double glazed door leading to the Entrance Hall.
With picture rail, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring, good sized storage cupboard, doors to Lounge, Dining Room and 2 Bedrooms.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 8" maximum ( 3.61m x 3.56m maximum )
With double glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace with marble hearth, radiator, TV aerial point, ceiling light point and ceiling rose, dado rail and picture rail.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 4" maximum ( 3.76m x 3.76m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, wood laminate flooring, picture rail, ceiling light point and ceiling rose, stable style door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer inset to work surfaces with mixer tap over, tiling to walls, integrated double oven, integrated gas hob with cooker hood over, radiator, wood laminate flooring, ceiling mounted spotlights, door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 6' ( 2.41m x 1.83m )
With wood laminate flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, double glazed window to side aspect, work surfaces, tiling to walls, ceiling light point, door to Bathroom, door to Inner Hall.
Pantry 6' 8" x 3' 11" ( 2.03m x 1.19m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, shelving and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.17m )
With 2 double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring, picture rail, ceiling light point, door to 'Jack & Jill' Bathroom.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, picture rail and ceiling light point.
Jack & Jill Bathroom 17' x 6' 3" ( 5.18m x 1.91m )
With 2 Velux style double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, ceiling light point, airing cupboard, suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wood laminate flooring, door to Utility Room.
With double glazed window to side aspect, dado rail, ceiling light point, doors to Bedroom 3, Shower Room, 3rd Reception Room and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, TV aerial point, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe.
3rd Reception Room 9' 11" x 14' 5" ( 3.02m x 4.39m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, TV aerial point, exposed beamed ceiling, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Shower Room 5' 5" x 6' 8" ( 1.65m x 2.03m )
This refitted modern shower room comprises a shower cubicle with mains fed shower, low level WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, partly tiled walls, ceiling light point, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway which provides ample off road parking and turning point as well as shrub and bush borders. The driveway extends to the side of the property and leads to the single garage.
To the rear of the property is a well kept low maintenance garden which is laid predominantly to paved patio, with gravelled shrub and bush borders and open field views to the rear. The garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging and benefits from 2 timber sheds.
With double doors to front aspect,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54957444.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.