Commercial Property for saleFairacres Road, High Lane, STOCKPORT, Cheshire
IDEAL POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SPACIOUS COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WITH AN AREA OF 240 SQUARE METERS (APPROX.) LOCATED IN HIGH LANE WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE NEW AIRPORT RELIEF ROAD!
This property has previously been used as office space but would be suitable for a range of trades, subject to change of use if required. There is potential to use this unit as a whole or to split it back into four separate ground floor living accommodation flats as it has been previously (all subject to the usual planning permissions).
Currently, the property comprises of a large open plan office area providing electric, telephone and Ethernet connections with plenty of windows to let in the natural light. From the main office space, there are two separate WC's and a store area which could be used as a kitchen.
From the opposite end of the main office area the main kitchen and seating area can be accessed. There is also another WC located off the kitchen area, as well as three more separate rooms, one ideal as a meeting room.
- The property is leasehold with a ground rent of £200 per annum.
- There is a service charge of £200 per month to cover the upkeep of common areas and building insurance.
- Rateable value £14,500. Rates payable 2016/17 £7,018
- There is a total of 34 marked parking bays which are shared with the residents above and other offices in the same building.
Please call our office today to arrange a viewing on 0161 914 7620
Property ref: 121_2494_4022733
54' 9" x 36' 1" (16.70m x 11.00m)
17' 1" x 10' 7" (5.20m x 3.23m)
9' 2" x 8' 2" (2.80m x 2.50m)
6' 4" x 18' 1" (1.93m x 5.52m)
6' 7" x 6' 7" (2.00m x 2.00m)
10' 6" x 7' 10" (3.20m x 2.40m)
10' 5" x 17' 3" (3.17m x 5.26m)
6' 4" x 6' 7" (1.92m x 2.00m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4022733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawler & Co, Marple. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.