2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePrinces Terrace, Mayfield, Ashbourne
- 2 Bedroom End Terrace House
- Popular Village Location
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Living Room with log burner
- Fitted Kitchen, Shower Room
- Garage, Off Road Parking
- Large Garden
- EPC Rating D
An end of terrace two bedroom house with garage, allocated parking and large garden. With gas central heating and double glazing, located in the popular village of Mayfield.
Entrance is via a uPVC door leading into Living Room with feature brick fireplace and inset multi fuel stove, stone hearth, laminate effect flooring and archway leading into Kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, extractor fan, and archway into under stairs storage cupboard. Doorway to Rear Lobby with door to the rear access, stairs off to first floor accommodation and door to fitted Shower Room with a white suite including shower cubicle with mixer shower over.
Small landing with two doors off to the Two Bedrooms. Bedroom two has a fitted airing cupboard.
The main garden is to the front which is is mainly lawned with a paved patio and display borders. There is an outside formal coal shed used as storage. Access from a right of way to parking space and a Detached Garage.
Leaving Ashbourne on the A52 towards Leek head out for approximately ¾ of a mile turning left signposted Mayfield/Uttoxeter on the B5033. Proceed into the village of Mayfield and the property will be located on the right hand side behind the metal railings before Gallowstree Lane.
Please be aware there is a Right of Way access to the garage and allocated parking space. There is also a pedestrian Right of Way to the side to access outbuildings from neighbouring properties.
To view this property please call John German Estate Agents at the Ashbourne Office.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Internet Broadband connection.
Derbyshire Dales District Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54964758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953066272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.