3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnsfield Estate, Chatteris, Cambs, PE16 6ET
- Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/ Diner
- Shower Room
- Workshop & Exterior WC
- Close To Kingsfield Primary School
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Call To View (01354 696700)
- Open Weekdays till 8pm
- Saturday till 5pm - Sunday till 4pm
Hall Double glazed entrance door, stairs to first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator and door to:
Lounge 3.40m (11'2") max x 3.30m (10'10") Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.20m (17'1") x 2.88m (9'5") Double glazed window to side and rear, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, worktop, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, radiator, double glazed door to garden.
Landing Double glazed window to side, stairs to ground floor, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.40m (11'2") x 2.95m (9'8") Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11'2") max x 2.63m (8'8") Double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 2.12m (6'11") x 1.67m (5'6") Double glazed window to front, fitted bed and radiator.
Shower Room Obscure double glazed window to rear, fitted with double shower enclosure with fitted shower and glass screen, wash hand basin with cupboard under and mixer tap, WC with hidden cistern, laminated splashback, built-in storage cupboards and heated towel rail.
Outside Enclosed rear garden, with paved patio area and raised plant and shrub bed to one side, workshop with power and lighting, storage sheds, exterior WC.
Directions Turn left out of our High Street office onto King Edwards Road, turn left onto Railway Lane, turn right onto Station Street, Burnsfield Street can be found on the right hand side, follow the road down to Burnsfield Estate and the property is on the left hand side.
EPC RATING - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54969885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101372000679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by T Payne & Co Ltd, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.