1 bedroom apartment for saleLittlebury Road, London, SW4
- Own front door
- Spacious flat with shared garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Lots of storage space
- EPC Rating = D
A superb, one bedroom flat with it's own front door, fantastic living space and a shared garden.
Littlebury Road is a lovely tree lined road, close to the many shops, bars and restaurants on Clapham High Street. The area is served by excellent transport links with overground services from Clapham High Street station and the Northern line at Clapham Common and Clapham North stations. There are many good schools in the area.
This wonderful garden flat with its own private entrance provides spacious living accommodation in the heart of Clapham.
The welcoming reception room boasts a feature fireplace and seamlessly leads to the well-equipped kitchen/dining room. The kitchen offers fitted units and integrated appliances and is further extended out to the well maintained garden.
There is a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large bay window filling the room with lots of natural light. There is a modern bathroom and separate cloak room.
The property boasts wooden flooring throughout and has the added benefit of lots of storage space.
Square Footage: 662 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54970863.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI182112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.