Office for saleUNIT 4, GRACEWAYS, WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
1,500 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- NEW BUILD BUSINESS UNITS
- LOCATED ON WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK
- TOTAL GIA PER UNIT 1500 SQ FT
- GF 750 SQ FT + 750 SQ FT MEZZANINE
- EXCELLENT LOCATION JUST OFF ANNES WAY (B4510)
- LOADING FACILITIES
- UNITS CAN BE COMBINED OR TAKEN INDIVIDUALLY
Whitehills Business Park is ideally located with ease of access to Junction 4 of the M55, which connects onto the M6 and motorway network beyond. Ease of commuting is also available into Lytham, St Annes on Sea, Blackpool and towards Preston.
Occupiers on Whitehills Business Park include B&Q, Travis Perkins, Napthens Solicitors and multiple additional businesses.
Proceed along the M55 motorway towards Blackpool and exit at Junction 4 Blackpool.
Take the first exit left on the roundabout and proceed along Preston New Road (A583), take the second exit left on the roundabout and proceed down Annes Way (B5410).
At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Whitehills Business Park and onto Graceways. The development can be found on the left hand side immediately.
St Annes Way (B5410) is easily accessed from surrounding towns to include Lytham, St Annes on Sea and Blackpool. St Annes Way (B5410) provides access onto Whitehills Business Park via Graceways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-54971956.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5047FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.