3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTilford
- Newly built end of terrace property
- 3 Bedrooms plus additional dressing room/study/[playroom
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom
- Sitting room with doors out onto the south facing garden
- Village location within a walk of infant and junior schools
Guide Range £475,000-£500,000
This fabulous end of terrace has recently been built by a well respected local developer. The accommodation is extremely spacious and is set over three floors. Engineered oak flooring runs throughout the ground floor and the property has gas central heating. The good-sized sitting room has double doors opening out onto the south facing rear garden, and the kitchen/diner has integrated appliances. There is also a cloakroom and on the first floor there are three bedrooms and stylish bathroom. On the second floor the third bedroom is complemented by a further room which could be used as a dressing room, playroom or study. Outside there is a shingle driveway providing parking and the south facing rear garden has patio and good-size lawned area.
Entrance Hall with engineered oak flooring. Cloakroom with part tiled walls, low level w.c. and pedestal wash basin. Sitting Room with matching engineered oak flooring and double doors leading out to the rear garden. Kitchen/Diner with tiled floor, high-gloss units with ample work surfaces, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dining space and door to garden.
Landing with 2 storage cupboards. Bedroom 1 with a pleasant wooded outlook. Bedroom 2 is a further double room. Bathroom - A stylish room with tiled flooring having a panelled bath with shower over, w.c., wash basin with storage below.
Stairs to Second Floor Landing. Bedroom 3 overlooking the rear garden with skylight. Dressing room/Study/Play Room with sky light.
Garden & Exterior
To the front there is ranch style fencing and a shingle driveway providing parking. There is also a lawn and access to the rear garden which has a patio immediately to the rear of the property. The lawn is a good size and being south facing, the garden enjoys plenty of sunshine.
The property is situated in the sought after village of Tilford with its renowned village green, public house and oak tree which is reputed to be over 800 years old! In addition the village shop provides for day-to-day needs, and is an infant and junior school. The river Wey runs through the village with a restored 13th century bridge crossing over. The village is approximately 3.5 miles from Farnham which offers a large selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with sporting and recreational facilities. The main line station provides services to Waterloo in under the hour and the whole area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54972192.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 424205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.