4 bedroom detached house for saleKingswood Avenue, Taverham, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite + Dressing Area
- Three Reception Rooms
- Scope To Create Your Own Style And Finish
- Ideal Family Home
We are delighted to offer for sale this four double bedroom detached family home which is located within the ever popular Thorpe Marriot. The property which appears deceptive from the front elevation must be internally viewed to appreciate the flexible living space!
Located within this popular and maturing residential area of Taverham Village, we are pleased to offer for sale this four double bedroom detached family home, constructed approximately late 1980's and offers future occupants scope for some modernisation and to create their own style and finish. This area is a real attraction for families due to its schools and whilst it's located within a large housing estate it also aspires to be a village too and includes a number of builds from five bedroom family houses to two bedroom terraces and bungalows. At the centre of the development is a green and dotted around the area are belts of trees separating housing areas and playgrounds for small children, within the same area is a row of shops, a hair dresser and supermarket. There is also a local play school and primary in the neighbouring area. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and snug/breakfast room. This is complimented to the first floor by master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, three further bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens and the former garage has been partially converted with a garage store to one end and room that could be used as an office to the other. However this is temporary and the vendors have informed us that it could be reverted back to a full garage. This property would also offer a straight move in feel. View now to avoid disappointment!
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and snug/breakfast room. This is complimented to the first floor by master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, three further bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens and the former garage has been partially converted with a garage store to one end and room that could be used as an office to the other. However this is temporary and the vendors have informed us that it could be reverted back to a full garage. This property would also offer a straight move in feel. View now to avoid disappointment!
External entrance door to front aspect, single glazed window to front, radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs rising to first floor and phone point.
Suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, timber framed double glazed window to front and radiator.
Sitting Room 18' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.77m x 3.53m )
Timber Framed double glazed window to front, two radiators, TV point, feature fireplace, glazed doors opening to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
With radiator, timber framed double glazed patio doors opening to the rear.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.17m )
With a range of wall and floor fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, decorative tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Timber framed double glazed window to rear, electric built in oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. central heating boiler, cooker hood, radiator and door opening to breakfast room/ snug.
Breakfast Room / Snug 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Timber framed double glazed window to rear, radiator and glazed door opening to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall, access to loft space, inset ceiling spot light, radiator and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Dressing Room 6' 1" x 5' 8" ( 1.85m x 1.73m )
Dressing room leading to master bedroom and en-suite.
Bedroom One 15' to wardrobe x 11' 6" ( 4.57m to wardrobe x 3.51m )
Timber framed double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiators and television point.
Timber framed double glazed window to front, wash basin set into vanity unit, walk-in shower, partial decorative tiled splash backs, wall light, shaver point and WC.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" to wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 4.06m to wardrobe x 3.00m )
Timber framed double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.49m )
With timber framed double glazed window to front and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
Timber framed double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower attachment, WC, decorative part tiled splash backs, radiator, wash hand basin and timber framed double glazed window to rear.
Externally the property benefits from a brick weave driveway providing off-road parking with the garden laid to lawn, exterior light and is enclosed by hedging. The rear garden provides a patio area to slabs with a pegola, garden laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds, shingle standing area, outside tap and is enclosed in the main by brick walling and panelled fencing. Gated access to the side elevation leads back round to the front of the property and garage room.
Garage Room 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
With power, light and personal door to the side. The other end of the garage room which is separated is;
Garage Store 6' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.06m x 2.39m )
With up and over door.
From the William H Brown Office in Hellesdon proceed along the Reepham Road towards Drayton/Taverham and turn left onto Hall Lane, at the roundabout turn left onto School Road and at the Traffic Lights turn right onto the Fakenham Road, proceed through Drayton arriving into Taverham and turn right into Windsor Chase. Follow this road all the way and at the junction turn left onto Kingswood Avenue where the property can be found on the right hand side just beyond Kingswood Court.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54973404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL100379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hellesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.