5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Court, Witton Park, Bishop Auckland, DL14
- Five bedroom detached family house
- Executive home situated in pleasant cul-de-sac
- Garage, garden and driveway
- Desirable village location
A truly impressive five bedroom detached residence, offering nicely presented accommodation throughout. The property is situated on a pleasant plot on the small development of Station Court, and benefits from many upgrades to the original build including an open plan dining kitchen, modern fitted wardrobes and refitted bathrooms.
The generous living accommodation includes, in brief, a reception hallway, cloaks wc, spacious lounge, dining kitchen and utility to the ground floor. There are three double bedrooms to the first floor, one with ensuite shower room, and further family bathroom. To the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property has an extensive driveway to the front leading to the integral garage, and a two tier garden to the rear. The property backs on to the Paradise nature reserve allowing for an open aspect view, and ideal for walking.
An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and size of this delightful home which will be of interest to both family and executive purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54974661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO180226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.