3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReeds Lane, Moreton, Wirral
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Stylishly Sophisticated
- Off road parking/Garage
Perfect in every way!!
Struggling to find your perfect home....Look no further!
This Stunning three bedroom home is a credit to its current owners, it oozes style and sophistication. Ready to move straight in to, with a garage converted into a chalet with a holiday home feel to it.
Beautifully presented and Immaculate throughout! This three bedroom semi-detached house is a credit to its current owners. You can drop your bags and move straight in. It is situated in a very convenient location near to local schools, shops and amenities.
In Brief the property is entered via an entrance hall with carpet flooring. The lounge has a feature electric fire, an open plan dining room with patio doors looking out to the immaculate garden, to the left of the dining room is a stylish contemporary kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms two of which have fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom with a contemporary three piece suite. This deceptively spacious family home also benefits from a detached garage/chalet which is complete with patio doors, a Kitchen and a WC, This is a property you won't want to slip through the net, so don't delay, call today...View before its too late!
With double glazed door to the front, carpet, radiator and burglar alarm.
Through Lounge And Dining Room
Lounge Area 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to the front, electric fire, radiator and television connection point.
Dining Area 11' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.00m )
With radiator and double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven, induction hob with cooker hood above. Integral washing machine, fridge freezer and gas central heating boiler. double glazed window to the rear and door to the side giving access to the rear off the property.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the ground floor leading to the first floor landing with double glazed window to the side and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television connection point.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 8' 9" ( 1.83m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and WC. Part tiled walls and radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
To The Front
With driveway allowing for off road parking to the front.
Garage/ Summer House 8' 1" x 17' 2" ( 2.46m x 5.23m )
With Patio doors, kitchen, W.C, plumbing power and lights.
With decked area, manicured lawn, gravel area, garden shed and access to the summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54975621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.