5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stanton - Plot 43 at Alder View, Harwell , Grove Road, Harwell, OX11
- Living room
- Kitchen / dining area with French to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom with utility
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Master bathroom
- Additional shower room
- Garage and driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Integrated Kitchen
With flexible living space and 5 double bedrooms, The Stanton offers room for the whole family.
The ground floor provides a living room and light, bright and airy full width kitchen/dining area with French doors opening to the rear garden. The study provides valuable work space and the downstairs cloakroom with utility room is a convenient touch.
On the first floor, two bedrooms are served by the master bathroom, with the master bedroom enjoying its own en suite shower room.
At the top of the house, the light and airy windows enhance both rooms on the second floor, which for maximum flexibility could be used as bedrooms, playrooms or another living space. The additional shower room on this floor greatly enhances this home's flexibility.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 3.14m x 7.89m, 10'3" x 25'9"
- Living Room - 4.15m x 3.78m, 13'6" x 12'4"
- Study - 2.13m x 1.98m, 7'0" x 6'5"
- Master Bedroom - 5.27m x 2.99m , 17'3" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.08m x 2.59m, 10'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.69m x 2.59m, 12'1" x 8'5"
- Living Room 2/Bedroom 5 (min. exc. dormer) - 4.33m x 3.78m, 14'2" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 (min. exc. dormer) - 4.33m x 2.99m, 14'2" x 9'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54980076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-21382-043_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.