2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Court, Jersey Farm, St. Albans
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN OPENS TO GARDEN
- GARAGE IN BLOCK
- POPULAR JERSEY FARM LOCATION
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
This well presented two double bedroom family home is situated in a quiet location in the popular Jersey Farm area of St. Albans, close to local amenities and excellent schools. In brief the accommodation comprise of an entrance hall, lounge/ diner, kitchen opening to the garden, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and a garage.
Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
16' 8'' x 12' 5'' (5.08m x 3.78m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs rise to first floor.
12' 5'' x 8' 10'' (3.78m x 2.69m)
Comprising a range of floor standing and wall mounted units, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, oven, space for fridge/ freezer, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, upvc double glazed door opens to garden.
12' 5'' x 7' 11'' (3.78m x 2.41m)
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling.
Access to airing cupboard, access to part boarded loft with light and drop down ladder.
6' 6'' x 6' (1.98m x 1.83m)
Comprising panelled bath with power shower over, low level wc, vanity hand wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Paved path to front door, shrub beds, outside storage cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn, raised bed, paved patio area, gated access at rear.
Within block, metal up and over door.
12' 5'' x 8' 11'' (3.78m x 2.72m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, coving to ceiling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54984372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8855389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Estates, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.