4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGosfield Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 4 bedroom town house
- Versatile accommodation
- Possible conversion into 2 flats
- In need of modernisation
- Close to all amenities in Herne Bay
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Living so close to town is something that appeals to so many buyers, not only is it convenient for shopping, train, bus, primary school or nursery but you also have a fitness centre/swimming pool all within a 5 minute walk.
This 4 bedroom town house is very versatile as some work has already been undertaken to convert upstairs into a self contained flat so you can very easily convert this back into a very good sized town house or finish the work that is already started to make 2 self contained flats which would make a great investment opportunity or for 2 families looking to move in together.
There are still many original features within the property and its a home you can really put your own stamp on and reap the rewards very quickly.
A young family would certainly be able to make the most of this spacious home which rarely comes available especially being in such a convenient part of town where everything is at your fingertips.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate everything this home has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Bedroom: 15'4 x 12'8 (4.68m x 3.86m)
- Dining Room: 12'6 x 9'11 (3.81m x 3.02m)
- Breakfast Room: 13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 9'5 (3.36m x 2.87m)
- Lean To
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 x 11'9 (4.73m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 10'5 (3.81m x 3.18m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 10'3 (3.25m x 3.13m)
- Kitchenette: 11'1 x 8'10 (3.38m x 2.69m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54986523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.