2 bedroom cottage for saleVictor Road
Offers in Excess of
- CHAIN FREE CHAIN FREE CHAIN FREE
- A PICTURESQUE SEMI-DETACHED PERIOD COTTAGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOCATED ON THE POPULAR ALEXANDRA COTTAGES CONSERVATION AREA
- OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT FOR TWO/THREE CARS
- ORIGINAL FIREPLACE
- CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM WITH MODERN RADIATORS
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED
- STUNNING FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH SELF CLEANING OVEN, BUILT IN MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, AND WASHER DRYER.
- DELIGHTFUL LOW MAINTENANCE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
A charming two double bedroom Semi-Detached period cottage, situated on the sought after Alexandra cottages conservation area. The property has under gone improvements by its current owners, and now offers a contemporary feel to the ground floor with its stunning fully fitted kitchen. Viewings highly recommended as this property is sure to be snapped up to the first viewer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54989310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11538046_8216333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galloways, Penge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.