4 bedroom detached house for saleLeighton Road, Neston, Cheshire
- Executive and Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Residence
- Appointed and Presented to an Exceptional Standard Throughout
- Occupying a Generous Sized Plot in the Sought After Area of Neston
- Welcoming Hallway, W.C, Lounge, Dining Room, Study and Utility Room
- Impressive Bespoke Fitted Luxury Family Living Kitchen with Appliances
- Master Suite with Walk in Wardrobe and Contemporary En Suite Bathroom
- Three Further Double Bedrooms, Second En Suite and Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Double Garage and Enclosed Rear Garden with Open Aspect
Executive and substantial four double bedroom detached residence situated in the highly sought after area of Neston. Immaculately presented and appointed to an exception standard with a wealth of high quality improvements and finishing touches throughout.
In brief you have a welcoming hallway with Karndean flooring and feature staircase, downstairs W.C, bay fronted lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with bay window and a study. At the heart of this home is the impressive bespoke fitted contemporary living kitchen diner with integrated appliances, opening to a family room and utility room off.
To the first floor you have a large master suite, a double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and modern en suite bathroom, second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a newly fitted family bathroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and a double garage. Completing this home perfectly is the well maintained rear garden, with patio and lawned areas and a delightful open aspect onto rolling farmland. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate the size, setting and standard of accommodation on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8878455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.