4 bedroom detached house for saleWater End Lane, Ayot St. Peter, Welwyn, Hertfordshire
- Detached family home
- 2201 approx. sq ft
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Family room, study, sitting room
- 2 bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom
- 2 further bedrooms & a family bathroom
- Separate office with wet room
- Large loft storage space
- Barn style car port
Entrance hall | Sitting room | Kitchen/Dining
room | Drawing room | Study | Cloakroom
Master bedroom and bedroom 2,
both with en-suites | 2 further bedrooms
Family bathroom | Separate studio with wet
room | Large loft storage space
Large driveway | Barn style open fronted garage
Front and rear gardens in all approximately 0.33 acres.
Consent exists for a large ground floor extension.
Welwyn 2 miles, Welwyn Garden City
(trains to Kings Cross 25 mins) 3 miles,
Harpenden (First Capital Connect /St Pancras
International 27 mins) 6 miles, London Luton
International Airport 10.5 miles, 1 J(6) 1 mile,
Brocket Hall Golf Club and restaurant 1 mile
This delightful property is approached through
a five bar wooden gate and onto a gravel
drive providing parking for several cars.
The barn style open fronted garage
provides further parking and there is also
a wood store.
The enclosed front garden has attractive
mature borders and a lovely wisteria
enhances the charming paved courtyard to
the side of the property. An elevated patio
extending across the rear of the property
provides a wonderful area from which to enjoy
the magnificent country views and is ideal for
The fully enclosed south-west facing
landscaped rear garden is mostly laid to lawn
with mature bushes and trees. The studio is
accessed through a side gate and across
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54993444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN120161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.