2 bedroom apartment for saleBrinkworth Place, Burfield Road, Old Windsor, Berkshire
- Two double bedroom 1st floor Georgian-style apartment
- Share of freehold
- Exclusive gated development
- Lift access
- 3/4 acre plot
- 19ft bay fronted living room
- 14ft granite fitted kitchen
- Master bed with ensuite/walk-in-wardrobe
- 18ft garage
- No chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This grand two double bedroom first floor apartment forms part of an elegant Georgian-style development and is set within extensive lawned and lightly wooded grounds for the exclusive use of the residents. The plot stretches to approximately 3/4 of an acre and originally formed part of the estate for Burfield Lodge and as such offers a sweeping driveway into the mature grounds. The layout includes a 19ft living room with a bay fronted window, a 14ft granite fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe) and a separate shower room. Externally there are communal gardens to the front and rear and allocated parking in addition to an 18ft garage. This property comes onto the market in superb condition and also offers share of freehold making it an excellent investment purchase. There is no onward chain allowing for the possibility of a quick sale.
Property ref: 121_2425_4637634
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54993549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4637634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.