4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnglesey Road, West Kirby
- traditional semi detached home
- four well proportioned bedrooms
- dining room open to kitchen
- shower room & bathroom
- lawned rear garden & driveway
- convenient town location
An opportunity has arisen to purchase a deceptively spacious semi detached, four bedroom, traditional property. Situated in a highly convenient location on the cusp of West Kirby town, the current owners have taken care to carefully maintain the property throughout making this a most appealing and inviting family home. The property comprises in brief of porch entrance, hallway, spacious lounge, dining area with doors to the rear garden and breakfast kitchen with appliances, down stairs shower room, four well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. This home will undoubtedly prove as a popular purchase choice. Superb off road parking, generous sunny aspect rear garden an early interior view is essential to appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54994077.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6410581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.