2 bedroom terraced house for saleColwyn Road, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £75,000 TO GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000
- 2 BEDROOMED CHARACTER MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- COURTYARD TO REAR
CHARACTER BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH FINE LEAFY OPEN ASPECT TO FRONT OVER BURN VALLEY. Offered with Immediate Vacant Possession Assured, with Gas Central Heating and partial UPVC Double Glazing, the beautiful original stained glass windows being retained where possible.
CHARACTER BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH FINE LEAFY OPEN ASPECT TO FRONT OVER BURN VALLEY. Offered with Immediate Vacant Possession Assured, with Gas Central Heating and partial UPVC Double Glazing, the beautiful original stained glass windows being retained where possible. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, both with feature fireplaces, Kitchen, Landing, 2 Double Sized Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC, pedestrianised to the front. VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
radiator, staircase to the first floor, under stair storage cupboard, original stained glass window to the front.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.30m )
Double Glazed bay window to the front, radiator, feature brick built fireplace with matching hearth housing a gas fire, coved ceiling.
Sitting Room/ Dining Room 15' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.33m )
2 leaded windows to the rear, radiator, feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth housing a Baxi gas fire.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 5' 1" ( 4.32m x 1.55m )
range of light oak effect wall and base units having contrasting work surfaces incorporating a cream sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, attractive splashback tiling, extractor hood, textured ceiling, double glazed uPVC window to the side, uPVC external door, double central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
Double Glazed uPVC window to the front, radiator, useful walk-in large storage cupboard, picture rail, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
2 single glazed windows to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes with overhead storage.
a white three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, single glazed frosted window to the rear, radiator, access to the roof void, large storage cupboard.
Palisade To The Front
Fully Enclosed Courtyard
access to the rear lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54995542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.