5 bedroom detached house for saleHornby, North Yorkshire
- Gated driveway with double garage parking for your classic car.
- The grandest of entrance hallways
- The most perfect of living rooms for entertaining
- A drawing room ideal for dining or a study
- Five fabulous bedrooms with no arguments needed
- Enjoy alfresco evenings in the glorious grounds
Welcome to Westwood House - a beautiful family home where those you love the most can grow and thrive. Drive into the pretty North Yorkshire village of Hornby and this prominent ivy-clad property overlooking the village green is sure to grab your attention, as the current owners will testify. They came to view another property in the village but had their hearts stolen by this stunning home which they admit took their breath away. Not even knowing if the house was for sale and fearing "it was out of their league", they made enquiries and then an offer. Fifteen years later the couple's children have grown up and moved on, meaning it is now time for a new family to build their lives in this wonderful property...
For more information or your copy of the brochure please call 01748 834373 or register on our site at www.lovepropertyuk.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54999471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102771001183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Property, Catterick Garrison. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.