4 bedroom bungalow for saleSpenfield Court, Liversedge, WF15
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, 3 BED TRUE DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Super Sized Corner Plot with Wrap Around Gardens
- Exclusive Development of Only Four Houses
- Curved Driveway Providing Ample Parking
- L-Shaped Large Garage - Potential to Convert to 'Granny Flat' (stp)
- Modern Specification inc Superb Bathroom & Ensuite Wet Room
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Snug
- GCH, uPVC DG & Alarm EPC C
Rare to the market is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, three bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW situated on SUPER SIZED PLOT. Situated in this highly popular location offering access to the local amenities, schools and M62, this energy efficient, family sized home is built on a private development of only four houses. Benefiting from a sizeable corner plot with gardens to three sides and ample curved driveway, the house also includes a large detached garage which offers potential to convert to a 'granny flat' subject to planning. Comprises of hall, lounge, dining kitchen, snug, three bedrooms, the master with ensuite wet room and fabulous family bathroom. Benefits from GCH, uPVC DG & Alarm. EPC C.
The property sits on a good sized corner plot accessed via a driveway shared with three other houses. The house benefits from its own private driveway giving access and egress with an ample parking area. L-shaped detached garage with electric door measuring c. 36ft x 9ft plus 17'5" x 14'9" which is ideal for buyers who wish to work from home or offers potential to create a 'granny flat', subject to planning. Sizeable wrap around, well stocked lawned gardens to three sides with raised paved patio area. Tiered vegetable garden to rear of garage with outside tap. Please note this is a very energy efficient home and the average monthly cost for both gas and electricity was only £77.29 in 2017. Solar panel on roof also heats water in summer months.
Modern wet room including shower, low flush WC and hand wash basin. Tiling to both walls and floor and underfloor heating.
3.2m x 2.8m
Fitted robes and bedhead cupboards.
2.8m x 2.2m
Stunning, modern three piece suite comprising low flush WC mirrored vanity sink unit, free standing oval bath with central block tap, tiling to both walls and floor and underfloor heating. Chrome heated towel rail.
4m x 3.6m
Modern fitted sliding robes situated along one wall.
5.7m x 3.7m
Feature exposed brick fireplace with timber hearth and inset multi fuel stove.
6.2m x 2.4m
Having a modern range of wall and base units incorporating complementary work top, one and a half bowl sink and mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer, electric oven and four ring gas hob plus extractor.
3.1m x 2.4m
Potential to use as fourth bedroom.
Rear Entrance Porch
Useful storage cupboard. 'Viessmann Pressure' boiler and plumbing for auto washer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55000077.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.