3 bedroom flat for saleLorne Court, Whitehall Road, HARROW, Middlesex
- HARROW-ON-THE-HILL (PREMIER ROAD)
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- NO UPPER CHAIN - 997 YRS LEASE
- 2 MINUTE WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- VIEWINGS STRONGLY ADVISED
Daniels are delighted to present to the market this well presented larger than average two/three double bedroom flat on a premiere, sought after road in the heart of Harrow-On-The-Hill. The property is within a stone throw of the station within 2 minutes walking distance. The property is being offered to the market with immediate possession and no upper chain. Benefitting for a private roof terrace, garage and balcony servicing both double bedrooms, what more could you possibly require for this very realistic asking price? Viewings are advised on the strongest of recommendations, so call now to avoid disappointment.
Property ref: 121_1873_4637693
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
WALK IN WARDROBE
GARAGE IN BLOCK
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55000221.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4637693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, North Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.