2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynmouth Drive, Ilkeston
- Long Driveway
- Generous Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Entrance Porch
- Neutral Decor
Lynmouth Drive is situated on the sought after Shipley View Estate which offers great access to Ilkeston, Derby and Nottingham. This is a great opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented two bedroom semi-detached home which is ideal for first time buyers or a family to move straight in to.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to welcome this beautifully presented property to the market which would make a lovely home therefore it must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
The accommodation has been tastefully decorated by the current owner over the past couple of years. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining area with access to the enclose rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides ample off road parking for a number of vehicles and there is access to the right of the property to the rear where there is a patio area and lawn.
Please contact Burchell Edwards Estate Agents on 0115 9327232 to discuss this property in further detail and to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment.
Having UPVC double glazed entrance door to the side elevation and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 18' 10" max ( 3.81m max x 5.74m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators, TV and telephone point, stairs to the first floor and understairs storage.
Kitchen/diner 12' 5" x 8' ( 3.78m x 2.44m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, houses the central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation,
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.17m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 12' 6" ( 2.49m x 3.81m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, overstairs storage cupboard housing the hot water tank and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 8" max x 4' 9" ( 2.64m max x 1.45m )
Fitted with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls, double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and a lawned area.
To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with a patio area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55000920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST203136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.