3 bedroom detached house for saleRatford Hill, Ratford, Calne, Wiltshire
- Detached Cottage with Charm & Character
- Rural Location with Views Across The Valley
- Generous Gardens, Store Rooms & Parking
- Cosy Sitting Room with Wood burner
- Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Upstairs WC
This charming stone built detached cottage enjoys a rural
location with views over the valley. All the downstairs rooms
have retained their original beams. The cosy sitting room to the front of the cottage has a log burner and dual windows. A country style kitchen has a good range of painted units, granite work tops with integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher plus space for a range cooker. The downstairs family bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle. The dining room also has a log burner with the stairs leading to the first floor.
There are three good size bedrooms. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, chests of drawers and a toilet and sink.
The garage houses a very well equipped laundry room and
provides a useful office space.
Grounds & Gardens
There is a five bar gate to the long gravelled drive. There are good size gardens with a patio area ideal for al fresco dining.
There are a number of outbuildings, some with electricity, which are very useful for storage.
Ratford is a small hamlet conveniently located between
Chippenham and Calne and just under 15 miles from
Marlborough. These three market towns, between them, provide a comprehensive range of facilities including excellent schools, shopping and a main line rail services (Chippenham to Paddington about 75 minutes). There is good road access to the major employment centres of Bristol and Swindon and the Georgian city of Bath to the west. The M4 motorway (J17) provides fast road access to London and the West Country. There is a good choice of both state and private schooling in the area and those with an interest in country and leisure pursuits are well catered for in the region
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP000025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering The Cotswolds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.