3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Beautifully Maintained Throughout
- Charming with Period Features
- Within Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Close to the Train Station
- 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Sitting / Dining Room
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Stone Garden Store
- On Street Parking
A Victorian terrace house, built c.1900 in a residential no-through road, with an abundance of charm and character. The current owner has re-furbished the property to a high standard, adding a modern contemporary style to the many period features.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an open plan sitting and dining room, a well fitted galley kitchen with small conservatory to the rear, giving access to the rear garden. The sitting room boasts a cast iron, period fire surround with high mantle and contemporary plantation shutters to the front window. A wide arch lead to the dining room featuring exposed floor boards and exposed brick fire place. The well planned kitchen has a range of Shaker style wall and base cabinets under a block wood counter top with an inset ceramic Belfast sink. A stable door, painted in fashionable light grey, provides access to a conservatory and the garden.
On the first floor there are two good size double bedrooms, one with the original cast iron period fire surround and a built-in double wardrobe. The third bedroom is currently used as a dressing room. The family bathroom is a good size bright room with a stylish white bathroom suite and checker board vinyl flooring.
The rear garden is enclosed with high fencing and has access along the central passageway to the front. There is a large patio area immediately to the rear of the house, perfect for some al fresco dining. Beyond this is a well-stocked planted border with a central path leading to the lawn area at the end of which is located a useful brick built garden store.
Situated in a very popular residential area of Chippenham being located close to the railway station and nearby amenities as well as being close to John Coles Park, a very attractive public park, and a short walk from the town. Chippenham provides a good range of local amenities including excellent shopping facilities, sports centre, mainline station (Paddington about 75 minutes) and schooling for all ages. The M4 motorway J17 provides fast road access to the major employment centres of Swindon and Bristol together with London and the West Country. There is a good choice of both state and private schooling in the area and those with an interest in country and leisure pursuits are well catered for in the region.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55002111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPS170562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering The Cotswolds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.