2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Old Rectory, Malmesbury Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Converted Grade II Listed Rectory
- Selection of 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Finished to a High Specification
- Close to the Railway Station
- Garage & Parking
- Town Location
The Old Rectory is an exquisite Grade II Listed
converted rectory dating back to the mid 19th
Century. The building was originally imagined in the Gothic
Revival style by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, renowned
for designing the iconic red telephone box, as well
as well-known buildings throughout the UK.
In more recent years The Old Rectory was known as
Parklands and provided sheltered housing scheme for older
people. Over time the residents were rehoused and the
property stayed vacant.
Trimac Properties Ltd have refurbished The Old Rectory back to its former glory whilst retaining its original features and creating four unique apartments in a fantastic location at the heart of Chippenham.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIR180041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering The Cotswolds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.