3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Paddocks, Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Situated Close to Town Centre
- Generous Garden within Cul-De-Sac
- Ample Parking
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Cellar with External Access
Access to the property is via a recessed porch, on the right is a spacious kitchen/diner with ample worktop space and storage including a large pantry and a partially glazed
external door. The good size sitting room has a panoramic window to the views over Westmead playing fields and an open duel fuel fire. On this level there is also a double bedroom and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
On the lower level there are two further double bedrooms and a separate WC, with a small porch leading out onto the garden. There is a large cellar with external access
with potential to become part of the living space (subject to planning) or could be used as a home gym or games room.
Grounds & Gardens
To the front of the property is a large parking area with access to the single garage. The rear garden is level and mainly laid to lawn with a patio area for al fresco dining. There are extensive views over the playing fields and down to the river Avon.
The Paddocks is in a quiet cul de sac of residential properties a short walk from the heart of Chippenham which provides a good range of local amenities including
excellent shopping facilities, library, sports centre, mainline station (Paddington about 75 minutes) and schooling for all ages. The M4 motorway J17 provides fast road access
to the major employment centres of Swindon and Bristol together with London and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55002828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPS170558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering The Cotswolds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.