6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLondon Road, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34
- A stunning example of Victorian architecture.
- Elaborate period features throughout.
- Substantial accommodation over three floors.
- Off-road parking and double detached garage.
- Generous, mature rear enclosed garden.
- Potential for updating and improvement.
- Centrally positioned in the heart of Beccles.
- Gas central heating, single glazed sash windows.
Stunning character, generous proportions both inside and out and potential simply beyond belief…. Perfectly nestled only a stones throw from the town centre, this substantial Victorian home has retained some of the era's most beautiful architectural features in addition to the typical high ceilings and large rooms. Leading into a grand entrance hall, the sitting room benefits from dual aspect bay windows offering views to the front and side. The kitchen sits by the side of the dining room, both overlooking the generous rear aspect garden, shrouded in privacy from mature trees. Subject to permissions, the rear elevation of the property could offer so much potential, with space to extend to create a stunning open plan kitchen area. The utility room leads from the kitchen and onto the ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor, four double bedrooms all lead from the landing in addition to the family bathroom and cloakroom. Scaling to the third floor, a further two bedrooms lead from the landing with skylights allowing the natural light to flood in and equally offer beautiful views over the historic town. Outside, the enclosed garden to the rear is mostly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Beyond the rear gate you will find a driveway and a double detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this truly beautiful home and location has to offer.
The popular town of Beccles is located at the southern end of the Norfolk Broads and offers an extensive range of shops including two major supermarkets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55010310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BES180047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Beccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.