3 bedroom house for saleCross Street, Long Lawford, Rugby
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- LOUNGE DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER
- BUILT IN WARDROBES IN TWO BEDROOMS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- EPC - C
A three bedroom semi detached property comprising entrance porch, entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, sink unit, built in oven and hob, lean to conservatory, first floor fully tiled bathroom with wash hand basin, bath with shower over and low level WC, two double bedrooms with build in wardrobes and a good size third.
Outside you have ample off road parking leading to a single garage, front garden laid to lawn and a good size rear garden with a patio and the remainder is lawn.
The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and is offered with no upper chain.
Located in the popular village location of Long Lawford.
To comply with Estate Agents Act 1979 we must inform any prospective buyers that the owner of this property has a family member of staff at Newman Property Experts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55010622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27978029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.