3 bedroom barn conversion for saleWarren Road, High Kelling, Holt
- Was £685,000
- Guide £650,000 - £700,000
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 ground floor bedrooms ( all en-suite )
- Rural, peaceful position
- Stunning First Floor vaulted Sitting Room
PEACEFUL POSITION - 3 BEDROOMS - ALL EN SUITE - OUTSTANDING FIRST FLOOR VAULTED SITTING ROOM - SPACIOUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
A stunning barn conversion in a rural setting just outside Holt with impressive first floor vaulted sitting room, 3 en suite bedrooms and spacious kitchen/breakfast room.
Entrance Door To;
Spacious Entrance Hall
Oak staircase to first floor,
Kitchen/breakfast Room 24' 4" x 15' 11" ( 7.42m x 4.85m )
Handmade shaker style base and wall cabinets, island unit, granite work surfaces, space for dishwasher, fridge and freezer, range cooker ( all included in sale) walk in PANTRY.
Base and wall units, granite work surfaces, butler sink, space for washing machine and tumble dryer ( not included ), wc.
Bedroom 1 16' 4" max x 14' 6" ( 4.98m max x 4.42m )
Double doors to garden, vaulted ceiling, wood flooring, exposed flintwork.
Shower, wc, basin.
Bedroom 2 16' 4" x 11' 8" max ( 4.98m x 3.56m max )
Exposed flintwork, wood flooring, window to rear. double doors to rear.
Shower, wc and basin.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 10' 7" max ( 4.06m x 3.23m max )
Exposed flintwork, wood flooring, window to rear, door to rear.
Shower, wc and basin.
Garage 18' 11" x 17' 8" ( 5.77m x 5.38m )
Presently used as a GAMES ROOM, 2 up and over doors.
Freestanding claw foot bath, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, wc, basin, window to rear.
First Floor Sitting Room 29' 8" max x 24' 1" max ( 9.04m max x 7.34m max )
A stunning vaulted room, exposed timbers, double sided woodburner, triple aspect.
Garden area to one side, courtyard to rear shared between the property owners.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55012338.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.