3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighbridge Terrace, Bradford
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- In Need of Refurbishment
- Sold With No Chain
- Good Sized Lawn To The Rear
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property in need of refurbishment. The property provides good sized family accommodation and is close to local amenities. Sold With No Chain.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property in need of refurbishment. The property provides good sized family accommodation and is close to local amenities. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room. To the first floor; first floor landing, three bedrooms and house bathroom with separate W/C. To the outside of the property there is a grassed open plan area and to the rear is a good size lawn area. The property has gas central heating and double glazing where specified. This property also benefits from useful storage cupboards throughout. Sold With No Chain.
The entrance hall has gas central heating radiator and access to the first floor with under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 2" recess ( 4.83m x 3.71m recess )
The lounge has a gas fire with a wooden surround, a gas central heating radiator, electric heater and a double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer unit. There is a double glazed window to the front of the property, a gas fire, gas central heating radiator and a pantry for storage.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 4' 8" ( 2.67m x 1.42m )
The utility room has a combi boiler, is plumbed for an automatic washing machine and has a double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing benefits from both storage and airing cupboards as well as a double glazed window to the side of the property.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.33m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.38m x 3.02m into recess )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 11" Narrowing to narrowing to 6' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.11m Narrowing to narrowing to 1.88m )
An L shaped room with a double glazed window to the front of the property and a useful storage cupboard.
The bathroom comprises of a panelled bath with shower over and a wash hand basin. The bathroom also has a double glazed window to the rear of the property and a gas central heating radiator.
Contains W.C. and double glazed window to the rear of the property.
To the outside there is an open lawn area leading to the property and a good sized lawn to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55017154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.