3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMuglet Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Upgraded To a High Standard
- Well Presented Gardens
- Good Sized Bedrooms
- Gas Combi Boiler
- Early Viewings Recommended
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
***GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000 Here we have a well presented three bedroom family home located in the popular suburb of Maltby. Offered for sale with BUYERS INCENTIVE, this end of terrace property is perfectly suited for FIRST TIME BUYERS. Early viewings are highly advised!!
***GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000 Welcoming to the market is this exceptionally well presented three bedroom end of terrace property located in the popular suburb of Maltby. Offered For Sale with the Buyers Incentive and comprising in brief open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, handy downstairs w/c facility, three good sized bedrooms, modern family bathroom and landscaped gardens to both front and rear, with large Wendy house. Early viewngs are highly advised to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer and to avoid disappointment!
Accessed through a uPVC double glazed door giving access to lounge and stairs leading to first floor accommodation. Central Heated Radiator.
Lounge 11' 1" x 15' ( 3.38m x 4.57m )
A well presented and open plan lounge with recess for natural fuel fire place, front facing uPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
An open plan dining room with the lounge offering plenty of space for dining set with laminate flooring, central heated radiator and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 7" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.84m Max x 2.62m Max )
Comprising various wall and base units with mounted worktop, breakfast bar and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Range cooker with overhead extractor, splashback tiling and tiling to floor, rear facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 5' 1" ( 2.82m x 1.55m )
A handy utility room with worktop with plumbing and recess for white goods. Side facing uPVC double glazed window and side exit door giving access to rear garden. Laminate flooring and central heated radiator.
A downstairs toilet with low flush w/c, wash hand basin and laminate flooring.
Giving access to first floor accommodation with loft access, central heated radiator and side facing uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 7" Plus Wardrobe Recess x 13' 2" Max ( 3.84m Plus Wardrobe Recess x 4.01m Max )
A front facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" Max x 9' 5" ( 3.53m Max x 2.87m )
A double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 6' 7" Max ( 3.40m x 2.01m Max )
With side facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
A recently upgraded bathroom facility with shower enclosure with electric shower, Jacuzzi bath, low flush w/c and wash hand basin. Chrome towel heater and tiling to walls and floor. Rear facing uPVC double glazed.
A laid lawn to the front garden with planted surround and gravel walkway leading to front elevation. To the rear is a well presented decking area with dwarf wall. Laid astroturf with a small decking area adjacent. A large Wendy house to the bottom of the garden with double doors and windows and a garage leading to the side road. Power and lighting is connect the Wendy house, making it perfect for storage or a workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55017178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.