2 bedroom apartment for salePeterborough Road, Fulham, London, SW6
- Close to Parsons Green and South Park
- Stunning interior designed
- Recently renovated throughout
- Superb 47ft south west facing garden
- Water feature and study in garden
- Underfloor heating throughout
- EPC Rating = C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Stunning two bedroom garden flat next to South Park.
Peterborough Road is a very desirable address within easy reach of the River and the charming shops and cafés of Parsons Green and New King's Road.
A bright and immaculately presented period property boasting a large, impressive south west facing rear garden and located directly opposite the green spaces of South Park. The spacious reception room is ideal for entertaining, opening directly out with bi-fold doors onto the landscaped garden. The property further comprises sleek glass kitchen with bespoke marble worktop and matching flooring, master bedroom with en suite, a further bedroom and family shower room. The property also benefits from a good size basement for utilities, including wine cooler, and storage.
Square Footage: 967 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55018977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUS180188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.