3 bedroom detached house for saleHorseshoe Drive, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7
- WELL PRESENTED
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IDEAL FAMILY LOCATION
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE AND WALK IN WARDROBE
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
- PARKING FOR UP TO THREE CARS
- PAVED PATIO AREA TO THE REAR
- BUCKSHAW VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT
Well presented three bedroom detached family home in an ideal family location on a popular Buckshaw Village Development. Conveniently located for local amenities such as leisure facilities, supermarket, bars, restaurants and motorway networks. Briefly comprising entrance hall, guest wc, lounge, kitchen diner, to the first floor there is a family bathroom, three bedrooms the master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe. Externally there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for up to three cars. To the rear garden there is a paved patio area and laid to lawned section. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55022616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11224843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.