4 bedroom detached house for saleBlakeley Road, Raby Mere
- Grade ll Listed Detached Tudor Cottage
- Steeped in History with Tremendous Character
- Fantastic Opportunity with Potential to Extend
- Located in the Exclusive Raby Mere
- Three and a Half Acre Site (approx)
- Renovated to a High Standard
THAT SOMETHING UNIQUE AND QUIRKY HAS FINALLY COME ALONG! Amazing truly is the only word for this one off property, Mill House is a detached Tudor Cottage in the heart of the exclusive Raby Mere sitting in approx 3.5 acres of beautiful countryside directly opposite the Mere, this Grade ll listed building has to be viewed to be appreciated. Originally built for the Earl of Shrewsbury dating back to the 10th century the building was completed in the 1600's when Charles the Second was King! Whilst retaining many original features the house is also ideal for modern living having been granted planning permission for several extensions an early viewing is recommended. Briefly comprising two reception rooms, bespoke kitchen/diner, utility room, four double bedrooms the main having an en-suite shower room, family bathroom, double garage. The property was later used as a Water Mill for producing corn and was retired in 1850 the ruins of which lay in the grounds but we believe this could be restored through the English Heritage organisation, the property has over the years also been used commercially and could possibly be again subject to the relevant planning, if you would like to own a piece of history this is the property for you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55023498.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8895224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.