2 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Hill, Richmond, TW10
- Bright and exquisitely finished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat
- Set in a stunning conversion of a landmark building
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Generous-sized second bedroom and modern family bathroom
- Residents' gym, swimming pool, cinema room, sun room, porter
- Stunning gardens and roof terraces with far-reaching views
- Prime Richmond Hill location, next to Richmond Park
- Secure underground parking space
Set within a landmark conversion of the Grade II listed Star and Garter building on Richmond Hill, this exquisitely designed 2 bedroom apartment offers residents' gymnasium, sun room, swimming pool and cinema room.
The Star and Garter offers a stunning location set moments from the wonderful and varied boutique shops, eateries, amenities and transport links that Richmond has to offer. The green open spaces of Richmond Park are on your doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55024497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1070750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.