4 bedroom detached house for saleRowan Close, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Porch Plus Entrance Hallway
- Large Living Room
- Separate Reception Room
- Extended Kitchen Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom
- Private Gardens
A wonderful four bedroom detached house, situated in a quiet cul de sac location, within easy reach of St Albans City centre and highly regarded local schools.
The property provides exceptionally spacious accommodation, ideal for a growing family, to include a large living room with inglenook fireplace, separate reception room , a fabulous extended kitchen dining room with patio doors, cloakroom, four generous bedrooms with master bedroom offering luxury en suite shower room. Further benefits include a private fully enclose garden with gated assess from both sides, a large garage plus further hardstanding off-street parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, four bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite shower room) plus additional luxury bathroom. Exterior: private gardens, garage plus off-street parking.
3.05m x 4.06m
5.69m x 4.14m
3.89m x 7.22m
4.27m x 3.76m
3.09m x 3.4m
3.05m x 3.04m
3.16m x 2.45m
5.52m x 2.72m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55025454.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.