3 bedroom apartment for saleLansdowne House, Moulsford Mews, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- Penthouse Apartment (7th Floor)
- Excellent Access to Reading Town Centre and Train Station
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Two Bathrooms
- Lift Access
- Communal Gardens
- Secure Gated Undercroft Parking
This delightful three bedroom penthouse apartment occupies the seventh floor of this modern development and offers far reaching views over Reading. Located in the tallest block in West Village and completed in 2013 by David Wilson Homes the property is immaculately presented throughout. Accommodation comprises three double bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom to the master, a further bathroom and a large open-plan 22ft kitchen / living area complete with integrated appliances. The property further benefits form secure gated off road parking, a security entry phone system and lift access. Conveniently located with amenities on hand and just over a mile from Reading Town Centre and within a few minutes walk from Reading West Train Station. Available now (subject to contract), Unfurnished.
West Village is located on the former site of Battle Hosiptal Between the Oxford Road and Portman Road in West Reading. West Reading covers an area in between Reading Town Centre to the east, Tilehurst to the West and Southcote to its South. The three main roads leading into Reading; the Bath Road, Tilehurst Road and the Oxford Roads all run through West Reading, offering excellent transport links into the Town Centre and M4 via the A4 or A33. There are some great schools in the area such as Wilson Primary School & St Edward’s Prep School. The Oxford Road is a vibrant area with a diverse range of shops and restaurants. Transport links include Reading West train station with trains to Newbury and London and several bus routes. There is a range of local amenities including a large Tesco superstore in West Village itself, a public swimming pool and some excellent outside spaces such as Prospect Park which is Reading's largest public park. Property in the area includes grand Victorian town houses, smaller terrace homes, and modern homes and apartments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55026015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.