3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawkins Avenue, Gravesend
- Three Bedrooms
- Terraced House
- Large Open Lounge/ diner
- Spacious Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Good Local Schools
- Close to Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Short drive from Ebbsfleet International Station
- Short Walk to Local Amenities
- Exceptional Transport links to A2/M2/M25
GUIDE PRICE £270,000- £285,000 NEW TO THE MARKET this lovely THREE BEDROOM TERRACE property boasts an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LOUNGE with dining area between, DOWNSTAIRS W/C, TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS as well as a third single bedroom, MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM. To the rear of the property there is a large garden with PATIO AREA, laid lawn and DECKNG area.
Close by are a number of local shops and schools. Gravesend Town Centre and Train Station are just a 7 minute drive away and offer high speed rail links taking you into London in just 20 minutes. Bluewater Shopping Centre and Ebbsfleet International Train Station are just a 15 minute drive away. Great Links to A2/M25.
Ground Floor -
Kitchen - 3.17 x 2.41 (10'4" x 7'10") -
Lounge/ Diner - 4.48 x 4.74 (14'8" x 15'6") -
W/C - 0.94 x 2.05 (3'1" x 6'8") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 2.76 x 3.78 (9'0" x 12'4") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.76 x 3.87 (9'0" x 12'8") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.01 x 2.59 (6'7" x 8'5") -
Bathroom - 2.01 x 2.05 (6'7" x 6'8") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55026045.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27980128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterman House Estates, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.