3 bedroom detached house for saleMalin Court, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
- WAS OIEO £200,000 - REDUCED TO £190,000-£200,000
- Well presented detached family house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Garage, off road parking, rear garden
- Sought after coastal village location
- Offered chain free
A WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, off road parking and garage. The property is situated in a QUIET CUL DE SAC in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
We are delighted to present this 3 BEDROOM DETACHED house wtih 2 reception rooms, off road parking and garage in a quiet CUL DE SAC location. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE close to ALL AMENITIES. Viewings are highly recommended to truly appreciate this spacious family home.
Double glazed door to front aspect and side panel window.
WC, hand wash basin and double glazed window to side aspect.
Living Room 15' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.72m x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 7' 10" ( 3.33m max x 2.39m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, tiled splash backs, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 11' 1" ( 2.82m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 9' 9" ( 1.88m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls.
Small lawn, driveway leading to garage.
Enclosed garden with paved area, lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55026882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY104691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.