2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroadway, Gillingham, ME8
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CAN SELL FULLY FURNISHED
- GARAGE - PARKING SPACE IN FRONT AND PLENTY OF STREET PARKING
- DECKED AREA AND GARDEN AREA FOR LAZY SUMMER DAYS
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH STUDY
- QUIET AND POPULAR LOCATION
- GREAT LOCATION FOR SHOPS, SCHOOLS & MOTORWAY LINKS
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT
- EPC RATING D
FOR SALE this 2 bedroom property with an upstairs study, SEMI DETACHED house set within a quiet location. With a garage and plenty of parking. NO CHAIN! Great location for schools, local shops and motorway links.
Ground floor comprises of lounge, dining area, kitchen and a space saving spiral staircase to the first floor with a study, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has the advantage of a garage with 1 car space in front and plenty of street parking for visitors - the garage is accessible from the rear garden. The rear garden consists of a large decked area onto a laid to lawn area and another decked area perfect for those afternoon BBQ's and Summer evenings. Book now to avoid disappointment! 01634 379799 we are open 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55028862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11305402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.