2 bedroom character property for saleNorth Brink, Wisbech
- Well presented Grade II Listed town house
- Plenty of character including an Inglenook fireplace, wood flooring and beamed ceilings
- Spacious accommodation set over 4 storeys
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
BE IMPRESSED...! Set over 4 storeys & situated in a fantastic location along North Brink is this well presented Grade II Listed town house that offers plenty of character & style and is being sold with no upward chain.
BE IMPRESSED...! Set over 4 storeys and situated in a fantastic location along North Brink, is this well presented Grade II Listed town house that offers plenty of character and style and is being sold with no upward chain.
The ground floor includes 2 impressive reception rooms that include stripped wooden flooring, with the lounge also having an impressive Inglenook fireplace. Moving to the lower ground floor you have the kitchen with its beamed ceiling and stone flooring, fitted units, range cooker and integrated dishwasher. Also on this level you have a useful utility area and a wc. The first floor has a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a 4 piece bathroom suite. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor. This home also benefits from having gas central heating and a lovely fully enclosed rear garden that has a seating area and a brick store. An early viewing is advised!!!
Lower Ground Floor:
Kitchen 13' 1" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.99m max x 3.51m max )
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.29m x 4.24m )
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Bathroom 13' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.17m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
From the office go straight across the traffic lights onto the bridge, Turn left onto North Brink and continue along where you will find the property on the right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55029180.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.