2 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Rise, Between the Commons, SW11
- Fantastic location close to great variety of amenities
- Secure property with intercom system
- Beautifully decorated first floor flat
- Stylish contemporary fitted kitchen
- Beautiful reception room with plenty of character
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom
This attractive first floor flat on Battersea Rise boasts stylish interiors with a beautiful reception room, two spacious bedrooms and a fantastic eat-in kitchen.
The property in enviably located on the popular Battersea Rise, offering fantastic shop's, bar's and restaurant's as well as close proximity to Clapham Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55030071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1070482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.