4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Tapestries
- A stunning 4 bedroom property
- Incredible views
- Access to fields beyond
- Private access
- Double aspect lounge with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Fitted kitchen and breakfast room
- Double garage
- Four double bedrooms
Redwoods is very proud to be showing this property. Only one of five built in what was an orchard. This property has a double aspect lounge with engineered oak flooring and bi-fold patio doors to the garden, a beautiful light conservatory, dining room, good size modern kitchen/breakfast room with space for a dining table. There is a belfast sink and cupboards in the garage (access from the kitchen) and plumbing for the washing machine and fridge freezer.
Upstairs the property comprises of four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, separate shower room and there is a family bathroom. Also on the first floor landing is a double width airing cupboard.
Outside, the back garden is a beautiful surprise with its incredible views. There is a two hundred year old apple tree in the garden, a water feature and a small gate with access to the field beyond.
A large shed goes all the way down one side of the property. There is access to the front on the other side.
There is parking for several cars in the front of the property and an integral double garage. The property is very private and one of two that sit behind a high hedge.
This property is simply stunning.
The property is close to all local amenities including Windsor, good schools and transport links.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55033335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11543348_8218770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redwoods Estate Agents, Old Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.