2 bedroom flat for saleGreen Farm Road, Newport Pagnell
- Two bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Open plan living
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Double glazing
- Radiator heating
A fine example of a very well presented two bedroom top floor apartment with benefits to include a kitchen with fitted appliances, en-suite to master bedroom & separate bathroom. The building is conveniently located in the heart of Newport Pagnell within close striking distance of local amenities.
A fine example of a very well presented two bedroom top floor apartment with benefits to include a kitchen with fitted appliances, en-suite to master bedroom and separate bathroom. The building is conveniently located in the heart of Newport Pagnell within close striking distance of local amenities.
Entrance Gained Via:
Communal staircase leading to the second floor with doorway leading to:
Access to loft space, cupboard housing hot water tank, telephone entry system telephone point, single panel radiator and doors to remaining rooms.
Lounge Area: 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Telephone point, T.V. point, satellite and radio points, two double panel radiators, double glazed Velux style skylight window and double glazed French doors leading onto Juliette balcony.
Open To Kitchen / Breakfast: 11' 1" x 6' 3" min extending to 10' ( 3.38m x 1.91m min extending to 3.05m )
Single bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under, built-in electric oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dish washer. fitted with a further range of base and eye units with complimentary roll top work surfaces and uplift splash backs, double glazed Velux style skylight window to front aspect.
Bedroom One: 16' 6" max into dormer x 9' 8" ( 5.03m max into dormer x 2.95m )
Telephone and T.V. points, single panel radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to:
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: Double width shower tray with sliding glazed splash screen and shower inset, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Single panel radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two: 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
Telephone and T.V. points, single panel radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiling to splash areas, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
There is a car parking area with an allocated space for the flat.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55038682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.