5 bedroom detached house for saleBracken Heen Close, DN7
- 5 Bedroomed Detached House
- Gas fired Central Heating
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Separate Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom (w.c.)
¿ Five Bedrooms to the first floor plus one En-suite Shower Room and a separate Bathroom.
¿ Two Car Parking spaces and a single integral Garage.
¿ Quiet cul-de-sac location.
¿ Decent range of facilities within Hatfield and only a few minutes drive from access to the motorway network.
¿ An opportunity to acquire 5 Bedroomed accommodation at a competitive price.
Off Station Road turn onto Hund Oak Drive and Bracken Heen Close is the first on the right.
All measurements are approx. only
HALL with 1 double radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
CLOAKROOM with w.c. and wash hand basin.
LOUNGE (about 5.6m x 3.3m) with PVCu double glazed bay window, coal effect gas fire and surround, 1 radiator and ornamental niche.
KITCHEN (about 2.77m x 2.37m plus 1.95m x 1.7m recess) including base cupboards, work surfaces, wall mounted cupboards, four ring gas hob and double oven with extractor unit and single drainer sink unit. 1 double radiator and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dish washer.
DINING ROOM (about 3.26m x 2.7m) with 1 radiator and leading into:
PVCu DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY (about 3.24m x 2.8m) with doors leading to garden and rear of garage.
LANDING with airing cupboard having hot water tank.
BEDROOM 1 (about 3.1m x 3m) with 1 radiator and fitted wardrobes.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with shower cubicle and shower, wash basin, toilet and fully tiled
BEDROOM 2 (about 4.4m x 2.2m) with 1 double radiator.
BEDROOM 3 (about 3.36m x 2.73m) with 1 radiator.
BEDROOM 4 (about 3.35m x 2m) with 1 radiator.
BEDROOM 5 (about 2.7m x 2m) with 1 radiator.
BATHROOM (about 1.96m x 1.76m) with fully tiled walls and with bath (electric shower over), wash basin and w.c. 1 radiator.
Front garden and two car parking spaces and leading to the single integral Garage (about 4.6m x 2.34m) with gas central heating boiler.
Enclosed rear cottage garden including decking and Summer House.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas. Gas fired central heating to radiators.
By appointment through Grice and Hunter ¿ Doncaster office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55039253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16brackenheenclose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.